- On Air
- Social Media
- Introduction to social media
- Setting up successful social media profiles
- Increasing engagement through social media
- Developing a social media policy
- Developing a social media strategy
- Evaluating your social media presence
- Using social media to raise revenue
- Social media and the law
- Social media case studies
- About us
According to our friend and mentor Zane Ibrahim, our sector should be 90% community. In this section we deal with how to bring all parts of your community to your station, how to be accountable to those communities and how to ensure that people with disabilities have proper access to your project.
In this section:
This section includes advice all aspects of accountability, from company structures to recruiting Board members.
You and Your Communities
Why Community? A community radio station can and should flourish into a dynamic, bustling, effective and valuable neighbourhood resource. It can be actively involved in changing lives and improving our villages, towns and cities forever.
Access & Disability
Disabled people offer enormous benefits to community radio. It is essential that stations don’t just make the minimum effort required to stay within the law and get the token involvement of one or two such volunteers, but instead place the needs and involvement of disabled people at the heart of everything we do.