- Community Radio - Keeping Ofcom Busy?
- UK elections coming - brush up on the rules!
- New UK Community Radio Fund round open
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Heads Together Productions
- Momentum for Change: 14 years of community broadcasting for development with Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
- Tudno FM granted 5 year licence extension
- Community Radio Work Experience opportunities at the BBC – London & Salford
Welcome to the revised Community Radio Toolkit, a place for community radio people to learn, talk, and share. We hope this new website augments not only the Toolkit but the knowledge which we can now actively share. The forums are still there and you can help yourself to documents in the shared resources area. Importantly, the Toolkit has been made available to read online and has been broken down into manageable chunks.
Our features section covers community radio articles written specifically for the sector – our latest looks at broadcasting politics and we hope you find the content useful as we reflect on the recent general election period.
You are invited to join us in a spirit of collaboration by utilising the send content and send news forms where you can now submit content directly through the website. Once moderated, your content is available to everyone and attributed to you.
Our other new feature is Q&A, a more permanent question and response section for the more pressing and common issues with running a community radio station.
Access to all information is completely free but we require a one-off registration first – please use the login/out or sign up link on the menu to register or log in. You will be redirected to your profile page when you have logged in. Please update this and look for friends, you can now add them and keep in touch through the website.
Please send any queries, feedback (good and bad) or comments to the Community Radio Toolkit Editor, Radio Regen at toolkit[@]radioregen.org.